Free Online Banking & Bill Pay
The past couple of decades have made one thing abundantly clear: the internet is our friend! From shopping to doing your taxes, you can do just about anything online.
Well, now you can add managing your money to that list! Access your KNB accounts anytime from any online computer. It's always just a mouse click away!
- Access accounts online 24/7
- Available from any web-enabled computer or smartphone
- Free with any KNB checking or savings account
- Securely encrypted to protect your data
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Review transaction histories
- View cleared checks
- Pay bills electronically
- Download transactions & statements
- Bill Pay
Pay anyone directly from your KNB account with this free service. It's more efficient, more secure, and easier than writing checks!
- Send money to friends and family
- Save money, time, and checks
- Free with any KNB checking account
- Funds credited faster
- Available online 24/7
- Make one-time and recurring payments
- Set up advance payments
- View payment history
- How to Get Started
Online Banking & Bill Pay is very simple to use. Start by following these steps to initially set up your account. That's it! Your account is set, and simplified banking is just around the corner.
- View or print this How To Use NetTeller guide.
- Type in the NetTeller ID. (NOTE: If this is your first time, you will need to get this from a KNB staff member)
- Enter your password.
- First time users: Your password is the last 4 digits of the primary account holder's social security number. Please immediately change your password to an alphanumeric code (both letters and numbers).
- Click Submit. You should see all the accounts to which you have access.
- Click on the down arrow, next to an account.
- Click on "Transaction," "Download," "Statements," "Stop payments," or "Transfers." Read the screen instructions on how to proceed.
- Enter a different password. (First timers use the last four digits of the primary account holder's social security number.)
- Click Submit. (First time users: change your password to an alphanumeric code (both letters and numbers).
- Select the accounts from which you want to pay bills.
- Add the payees (companies and individuals you will pay.)
- After you've set up the payees, click "Add Payment" or "Quick Payment."
- Select the payee, dollar amount, payment frequency and payment date, click "Submit."
- When you're finished, LOG OUT by clicking Exit.
Need more direction? View our demo or click "Questions?" at the top of this section. Need more guidance? Call 573-888-9051 and one of our Customer Service Representatives will walk you through the process.
Most payments are received by the payee within 3-5 days.