Bank and Pay Bills Online for Free
Free Online Banking & Bill Pay
Access your KNB accounts and enjoy free bill pay 24/7 from any online computer, tablet or smart phone.
- Pay bills and schedule payments to anyone, anytime
- View real-time account balances
- See you entire Kennett National banking relationship on one screen
- Download transactions & statements to QuickBooks, Quicken, Microsoft Money and spreadsheets.
- Customize your start page and set up alerts
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View check images and transactions
- Check statements, transactions and account history for 2 years.
- Securely encrypted to protect your data
- Free with any KNB checking or savings account
- Bill Pay
Pay anyone directly from your KNB account with this free service.
- Send money to friends and family
- Save money, time, and checks
- Funds credited faster
- Available online 24/7
- Make one-time and recurring payments
- Set up advance payments
- View payment history
- Free with any KNB checking account
- How to Get Started
Follow these steps to initially set up your account.
- View or print this How To Use NetTeller guide.
- Type in the NetTeller ID. (NOTE: If this is your first time, you will need to get this from a KNB staff member)
- Enter your password.
- First time users: Your password is the last 4 digits of the primary account holder's social security number. Please immediately change your password to an alphanumeric code (both letters and numbers).
- Click Submit. You should see all the accounts to which you have access.
- Click on the down arrow, next to an account.
- Click on "Transaction," "Download," "Statements," "Stop payments," or "Transfers." Read the screen instructions on how to proceed.
- Enter a different password. (First timers use the last four digits of the primary account holder's social security number.)
- Click Submit. (First time users: change your password to an alphanumeric code (both letters and numbers).
- Select the accounts from which you want to pay bills.
- Add the payees (companies and individuals you will pay.)
- After you've set up the payees, click "Add Payment" or "Quick Payment."
- Select the payee, dollar amount, payment frequency and payment date, click "Submit."
- When you're finished, LOG OUT by clicking Exit.
Need more direction? View our demo or click "Questions?" at the top of this section. Need more guidance? Call 573-888-9051 and one of our Customer Service Representatives will walk you through the process.
Most payments are received by the payee within 3-5 days.